The company is characterized by the main house made of bricks and other outbuildings of service. In irrigated land owned by the company alternate crops such as wheat, corn and sunflower. The Farm Salcino was built in 1914 and later restored while maintaining the original materials and shapes to become in 1995 one of the first Farmhouses in Maremma.
At guests’ disposal there are 3 self-catering apartments and fully furnished apartments consist of kitchen with sofa bed, double bedroom and bathroom, 2 of which (loggia and courtyard) with outdoor courtyard and one (porch) with a view of the surrounding countryside and porch. Guests front of the apartment there is a large garden with tables for dining, barbecue, deck chairs, sun loungers and swings for children.
The apartments are surrounded by a large garden of about 3000 square meters where you can relax in the shade of the many trees meditteranei. Pets are welcome in the company and can circulate freely in the garden as long as dirty and not disturb the other guests.
At about 500 meters from the farm is the Ombrone River and the border of the Regional Park of Maremma. In summer, the river is navigable by canoe and enthusiasts can fish in the spaces arranged along the riverbed.
At sunset, walking along the bank of the river, it is not uncommon to find groups of wild boars and other wild animals that graze undisturbed typical of the Maremma in the fields of corn and sunflowers for food.